Choose the correct options from the given options:
- Sindhi language was added in the Eighth Schedule through which amendment?
2. Which amendment abolished Privy Purses and privileges given to the former rulers of Indian States?
3.The number of Lok Sabha seats were raised from 525 to 545 by which of the following amendment?
4. 10th Schedule was added which provided for anti-defection laws y which of the following amendment?
5. By which of the following amendments four languages viz. Bodo, Dogri, Maithili and Santhali were added to the Eighth Schedule?
6. Which amendment provided for 10 per cent reservation for economically weaker sections?
7. Which amendment provided for the formation of the National Judicial Appointments Commission?
8. By which of the following amendments 12th Schedule was added which provided constitutional status to municipal governments?
9. Which amendment removed the reserved seats for the Anglo-Indian community in the Lok Sabha and state assemblies?
10. Through which of the following Amendment tenure of Lok Sabha was again reduced to 5 years?