- The teacher scolded Rajesh.
a. Rajesh was scolded by the teacher.
b. The scolding was given to Rajesh by the teacher.
c. Rajesh was called to be scolded.
d. The teacher scolds Rajesh.
- The team expected to win the match.
a. Match winning was reversed.
b. The team’s prediction about the win was futile.
c. It was expected by the team that they would win the match.
d. The match was not won by the expected winners.
- I know them.
a. Their knowledge is mine.
b. I have known them for long.
c. Knowing them is intrinsic to me.
d. They are known to me.
- I was being driven home by Jayesh.
a. Jayesh was driving me home.
b. Home driving was done by Jayesh.
c. For Jayesh, I drove home.
d. If Jayesh drives, I will go home.
- This novel was written by Tagore.
a. Novel writing was Tagore’s forte.
b. To write novels, consult Tagore.
c. Tagore is writing this novel.
d. Tagore wrote this novel.
- Good results are expected by us.
a. God expects results from us.
b. We expect good results.
c. To get results, we must expect.
d. Except us, others expect bad results.
- My laptop has been stolen by someone.
a. Someone stole laptops.
b. Someone is stealing laptops.
c. Someone has stolen my laptop.
d. My laptop is stolen property.
- I watched the movie long ago.
a. Watching movies takes me long back.
b. Long back I used to watch movies.
c. My movie watching continues.
d. The movie was watched by me long ago.
- I admire his bravery.
a. His bravery is admired by me.
b. Bravado is worth admiration.
c. Admire the brave.
d. To be brave, you must admire.
- He opened the gift.
a. Gifts opened by me were given to him.
b. The gift was opened by him.
c. To open gifts, we give them to him.
d. He is tasked with opening gifts.
- The house will be tidied by the servant.
a. The servant will tidy the house.
b. To tidy the house, call the servant.
c. Servants keep the house tidy.
d. Tidiness is the servant’s job.
- By whom were you taught to sing?
a. Were you taught singing?
b. Was you taught to sing?
c. Teach me to sing!
d. Who taught you to sing?
- The dish is being prepared by the chefs.
a. The chefs chose to prepare this dish.
b. The dish is the chef’s preparation.
c. The chefs are preparing the dish.
d. The chef has prepared the dish.
- The father carried his baby.
a. The mother did not carry the baby.
b. The baby was carried by her father.
c. Babies are carried by parents.
d. In carrying babies, fathers are responsible.
- The crowd really appreciates the song.
a. The song is applaud worthy.
b. Applause is to be given for the song.
c. The song is really appreciated by the crowd.
d. Appreciation is shown to the song.
1. a. Rajesh was scolded by the teacher.
2. c. It was expected by the team that they would win the match.
3. d. They are known to me.
4. a. Jayesh was driving me home.
5. d. Tagore wrote this novel.
6. b. We expect good results.
7. c. Someone has stolen my laptop.
8. d. The movie was watched by me long ago.
9. a. His bravery is admired by me.
10. b. The gift was opened by him.
11. a. The servant will tidy the house.
12. d. Who taught you to sing?
13. c. The chefs are preparing the dish.
14. b. The baby was carried by her father.
15. c. The song is really appreciated by the crowd.
This article is posted in association with clatapult.com