CLATapult was founded in 2012 by three Undergraduate Program students of NUJS and has since come to be a pioneering name amongst law aspirants across the country.
With the aim to help these ‘aspirants’ take a solid step towards their dream law school, CLATapult has had several students joining the top national law schools in the country. Ever since its inception, CLATapult has experienced remarkable positive growth in its enrolment figures, complemented by a performance by its students.
About the Event
CLATapult in collaboration with CLATalogue will be organising a Panel Discussion on How to prepare for CLAT in the last 30 days.
This event will be held on July 22 at 6 PM.
The panel will discuss various aspects of the last leg of CLAT preparation.
- The Speakers will be sharing their experience and strategies for the final lap.
- Tips on how they overcame last-minute jitters
- Essentials for the preparation of the last month
- Tips to optimally utilise the last 30 days
About the Speakers
- Anindya Kanan (NLSIU, AIR 14)
- Athira Jhony (NLUD, AIR 13)
- Istella Jameel (NUJS, CLAT AIR 317)
- Yashaswini Santuka (NALSAR, CLAT AIR 101)
To register for the Panel Discussion on How to prepare for CLAT in the last 30 days, send your name to Kolkata@clatapult.com