About MH CET Law 2022
MH CET Law 2022 is a state level Common Entrance Test conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in 3 & 5 year Law programmes across the Maharashtra state.
Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in offered law courses at various Govt. and Private institution located across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the MH CET Law Admission 2022.
MH CET LAW Application Form 2022- Maharashtra LL.B CET Notification
MH CET LAW Application Form 2022 will be available on the official website for all those eligible candidates who want to get admission to 3yrs and 5yrs LL.B programmes. Thereafter, candidates can take part in the application filing process to appear for the MHT LAW CET 2022 Online examination.
As per the schedule, Directorate of Higher Education & State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra will also issue the notification on the official website. DHE Pune will announce the notification in February 2022.
So, candidates who want apply for 05 years LL.B courses can also check the notification in February 2022. Also, aspirants who want to get admission to LL.B 03 years can get the notification in April 2022.
MH CET LAW Application Form 2022 Notification
Maharashtra Law Common Entrance Test is a state level common entrance admission test which is conducted yearly for the candidates. Every time, lots of eligible candidates who meet all eligibility criteria get part in the online examination.
Once the department will announce the notification, at that time candidates can also start the application filling process. For applying online, candidates have to reach the official website.
All eligible candidates can check the eligibility criteria, application fee, exam date, and required details to apply online for the exam.
Useful Information For Maharashtra CET LAW Online Application Form 2022
|Department Name||Directorate of Higher Education Pune|
|Board Name||State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||LL.B CET/ MH CET LAW 2022|
|Courses||LL.B 03 & 05 Years|
|Type of Exam||State Level Admission Test|
|Exam Location||Maharashtra State|
Important Dates For MH LAW CET 2022 Notification, Registration (Tentative)
|Events||LL.B 03 Years||LL.B 05 Years|
|Online Application Start Date||24-03-2022||19-03-2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12-04-2022||07-04-2022|
|MH CET LAW Hall Ticket 2022 (tentative)||10-05-2022||30-04-2022|
|MH CET LAW Exam Date 2022 (tentative)||07-06-2022 to 08-06-2022||17-05-2022 to 18-05-2022|
MH CET LAW 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: To apply for the LAW CET, candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: Also, candidates must have a domicile of Maharashtra state.
- B 05yrs Education: Must pass class 12th from a recognized board or its equivalent from the Maharashtra State.
- B 03yrs Education: Also, candidates must have passed Bachelor degree from a valid university or its equivalent in Maharashtra State.
- Minimum Marks: As per the educational eligibility, candidates also must have minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- Appearing Candidates: For Mah LL.B CET 2022, candidates who are appearing in the final year can also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have an age of minimum 20 years.
Mah LLB CET 2022 Application Form Fee
Candidates are advised for paying the application fee to complete the registration process. To pay the fee, candidates can also use the online mode. The online mode i.e Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Mobile Wallet, Visa Card. The fee is non-refundable under any circumstance.
|Category||LL.B 03 yrs||LL.B 5yrs|
|General Candidates||Rs. 800||Rs. 800|
|Reserved Candidates||Rs. 400||Rs. 400|
MH CET Law Syllabus
- The aim of this section is to check the interest of the student towards the legal aptitude, the study of law and problem-solving ability.
- The questions are framed around legal prepositions and a set of facts where the said prepositions have to be applied.
- In certain cases, the prepositions might not be true. Here, the candidates have to assume the prepositions are true and have to draw a conclusion on the basis of the hypothetical proposition.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- The candidates are assessed on the basis of their awareness of the world. Also, the knowledge of recent happenings of the aspirant is put to test.
- Topics to be studied in General Knowledge and Current Affairs section include Geography, History (Modern, Medieval, Ancient), Economics, General Science, Current Affairs and Civics.
- Generally, the events from the past year are covered.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- The candidates are tested on their ability to identify logical links, patterns and rectify illogical arguments.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning Section comprises completing arguments, analogies, reasoning by analogy, drawing well-supported conclusion and applying principles and rules.
- Further, the potential of the aspirants is measured on the parameters of comprehending the structure, relationship and to draw logical conclusions about the structures.
- It also englobes reasoning deductively from the set of rules and statements or principles that describes the relationship among things, events and persons.
- The English section includes the questions from the areas like Vocabulary, English Usage Errors and Proficiency of the English Language.
- The candidates are judged as per their English comprehension skills with a minimum of 2 passages.
- Reasoning and reading ability of the aspirant is also tested by around five to ten questions that follow the comprehension passages.
- The numerical ability of the candidates is tested in the Basic Mathematics section.
- The questions put up from Mathematics in MH CET Law are from class 10 of various topics including Speed and Distance, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Average, Time and Work and Venn Diagram.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
5 Year LLB Subject-Wise Marks Distribution of MH CET Law 2022
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||40|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||30|
|Grand Total||150 questions||150 marks|
3 Year LLB Subject-Wise Marks Distribution of MH CET Law 2022
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||40||40|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||30||30|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||30||30|
|Grand Total||150 questions||150 marks|
How To Apply Online For Maharashtra LL.B 3 & 5 years CET Online Application Form 2022
- First of all, visit the official website or www.dhepune.gov.in
- At the homepage, find the MH LAW CET 2022 Notification link for 03 & 05 years.
- Hit the link to enter the required information of personal, educational.
- Also, verify the submitted details before trying the final submission.
- After verifying the information, also hit the final submission link to complete.
- Also, pay the application form fee with the help of the online mode.
- Finally, take a clean print of Maha LL.B CET Online Application Form.
MH CET Law 2022 Eligibility Criteria FAQs
1. What is the meaning of aggregate marks in MH CET Law 2022 Eligibility?
Aggregate marks mean the Grand Total of marks scored in the qualifying examination/ Diploma/ Degree and as given by the Conducting Board.
2. How is the percentage of marks calculated for MH CET Law 2022 Eligibility?
As per the updates, the percentage of marks is calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal eg., if you have obtained 75.649% then you will round it off to 75.65% marks.
3. Which all documents should a reserve category candidate produce at the time of Document Verification or Counselling?
Listed below are the documents that need to be carried along at the time of counselling or seat allotment procedure:
|SC||Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority.|
|ST||Caste Certificate with Tribe Validity Certificate issued by the Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department.|
|DT/VJ, NT, OBC and SBC||Caste Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.|
4. Who is not eligible for MH CET Law 2022?
A person who has successfully completed the HSC/ Graduation is eligible to apply for the exam. But if the candidate has completed SSC in regular mode but has not completed any year of education from classes 1-9 in regular mode, then he/she is not eligible for the law entrance examination.
5. What details should I copy while replying to auto-response emails for MH CET Law 2022 Eligibility?
The candidate should copy/save the ‘registration number’ and ‘password’ while reverting to the auto-response emails.