About Mahindra University
Mahindra University (MU) Hyderabad’s newly established School of Law will be offering integrated five-year programs in B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and BBA, LL.B.(Hons.) from academic the year 2021-22.
Sponsored by Mahindra Educational Institutions (MEI), a subsidiary of Tech Mahindra, the flagship IT company of the Mahindra Group, Mahindra University’s purpose is ‘To educate future citizens for and of a better world’.
MU’s overarching Vision is to:
- Train multi-skilled leaders capable of reflection as well as innovation, committed to inclusive and sustainable progress.
- Aim for interdisciplinary academic excellence by integrating the study of science and technology with liberal arts in the sense covering humanities, ethics and philosophy, and design thinking.
- Balance education with experience through entrepreneurial projects to solve complex challenges facing society.
- An international faculty roster, possessing a rich industry-academic background, global exposure and research focus, ensures that the curriculum remains contemporary, constantly evolving, and aligned to the global business and industry requirements.
The Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law (Honors) is an undergraduate integrated program to focus on the interrelationship of Management Studies and Law.
Besides, the Fundamentals of Management, Financial Accounting, Effective Communication, and Computer Application are some of the main subjects of the business part of the BBA, LL.B. (Hons.). The program, while the Law Subjects include Law of Torts, Constitutional law, Criminal law, Civil wrongs, Administrative law, Company law, Property law, Family law, Alternate Dispute Resolution, and so on.
Seats Intake: 60
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
The Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law (Honors) is a undergraduate program with a multi-disciplinary approach to cater to the requirement of the field of law including litigation, judiciary, academia, corporate legal consultation, immigration, public international law and private international law, policy engagement et cetera.
The students of this integrated course will also learn the subjects of liberal arts such as English, History, Sociology, Political Science, besides Law & Economics. This program provides a strong background to step into Indian Administrative Services too.
Seats Intake: 60
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and BBA,LL.B.(Hons.) Programmes’ Eligibility Criteria
10+2 or equivalent from any statutory board with 60% OR as per AICTE/UGC norms aggregate marks in all subjects
OR equivalent grade for the students from IB or other approved Boards.
Valid CLAT 2021 examination score (Exact cut off score / All India Rank would be announced upon announcement of results).
OR A valid LSAT Test Score
OR Qualify in Mahindra University Law Entrance Test-2021 ( MULET 2021 ) to be conducted on 8-Aug, Last date to apply 4-Aug.
For the B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and BBA,LL.B.(Hons.) Programme
- Academic Fees: Rs. 3,00,000 per annum
- Hostel Charges: Rs. 2,00,000 per annum (boarding and lodging) [not mandatory to reside on campus]
- Caution Deposit: Rs. 20,000 (Refundable at end of study and graduation)
Note: Hostel stay is not mandatory for students of B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and BBA,LL.B.(Hons.) programs & all fees are subject to revision every year.
Refund Rules: Fee Refund & Cancellation Policy will be as per guidelines published by UGC/AICTE/Statutory Authorities.
Additionally, a candidate has to undergo the online counseling and course allocation process of Mahindra University- School of Law to qualify for admission to the professional programs offered by the School.
A student aspiring to seek admission to the Mahindra University School of Law may please note the following:
Step – 1
• Apply online on www.mahindrauniversity.edu.in by filling the application form. • Upload latest scanned photograph at the time of Online Registration. • Follow the instructions for payment of registration and processing fee of Rs. 1,000
Payment through Demand Draft
- Obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000 from any Scheduled Bank in favour of “Mahindra University” payable in Hyderabad, India.
- Fill in DD details if DD payment option is chosen in the Application Portal and please include Student Name, Application No. & Mobile Number along with the DD on a separate sheet of paper, which has to be sent to the below address: (The photocopy of the Demand Draft is to be kept for further reference)
Admissions Office: Mahindra University, C/O Mahindra Educational Institutions, Survey No: 62/1A, Bahadurpally, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad – 500043, Telangana, INDIA.
Online Payment through Credit Card: The candidate may pay directly through either Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the application portal after the registration.
Online Payment through Net Banking
- The candidate may transfer the Registration fees to ‘Mahindra University’ account using Net Banking option too after the registration.
- Any Changes in the online application form may be made only until the closing date of Registration i.e., no change is permitted after this under any circumstances.
- All disputes between Applicant and Mahindra University shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Hyderabad city and by Arbitrator only.
- Download and print “Acknowledgement” from website.
- Acknowledgement along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the college at the time of selection procedure.
(Candidates should note that authenticated Acknowledgement is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of Mahindra University. If Acknowledgement is lost, no duplicate Acknowledgment will be issued. It should be preserved carefully till the admission process is over).
Step – 2
Produce the payment acknowledgement with the Photo ID Proof to Admission Cell of MU-SoL
An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following:
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
At the time of the counseling and branch allotment, it is mandatory to produce photo identity as described above. An authorized person will verify and authenticate your acknowledgement against the photo-id. Please preserve this authenticated Acknowledgement for next steps in the selection process.