Logical Reasoning Questions for CLAT 2020
Logical Reasoning Questions
1.From the given options, Select a pair that is similar to each other is related to the type of word pair.
Sadness : Excitement
A. War : Attack
B. Treaty : Friendship
C. Enrollment : Employment
D. condemnation : Respect
2. Three of the following four word pairs are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the odd word out.
A. Bangladesh: Taka
B. Malaysia : Ringgit
C. South Korean: Rupiya
D. Russia : Ruble
3. Three of the following four letters are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the odd one out.
4.In a code language if FRIDGE is written as GTLHLK, then in the same language how will you write the word KETTLE?
5.In a code language. SUNDAY is written as DNUAYS. How will MOTHER be written as in that language?
6.Select the option that ¡s related to the third letter in the same way as the second letter-cluster is related to the first letter-cluster.
DKFM : FIHK : : BLOP : ?
7.P is the father of Q and R is the son of S. T is the brother of P. Q is the sister of R. How is S related to T? A. Brother
8. Select the set in which the numbers are related in the same way as are the numbers of the following set.
(10, 18, 34)
A. (6, 9, 18)
B. (15, 25, 35)
C. (21, 35, 56)
D. (12, 20, 36)
9. Select the set in which the numbers are related in the same way as the numbers are related in the set below.
(10, 18, 38)
A. (4, 12, 22)
B. (14, 12, 8)
C. (12, 22, 46)
D. (18, 6, 14)
10. .Select the option that is related to the third letter group in the same way as the second letter group is related to the first letter group.
BECD : YVXW : : DGEF : ?
Sadness is the opposite of Excitement. Similarly, Condemnation is the opposite of Respect
They are pair of country: its currency And so we know that the currency of South Korea is seoul. Hence, option (c) is odd one.
first two letters are come together and there is a gap of 2 letters in last two letters according to English alphabets. But in option (c) there is a gap of 3 letters in last two letters.
i.e LGWXQK (B)
SUNDAY code is DNUAYS. 2 nd , 3 rd and 4 th letter written in reverse order. 5 th and 6 th letter written as it is followed by the first letter
D _+2_F, K_-2_I, F_2_H, M___-2____K B ___+2____D, L___-2____J, O___+2____Q, P____-2____N
7-C S is sister-in-law of T.
10+8=18, 18+16=34 difference is multiplied by two , similarly 12+8=20, 20+16=36 (12, 20, 36)
10× 2 – 2= 20 – 2 = 18,18 × 2 + 2= 36 +2 =38
The first and second set of letters are the pairs of the opposite letter. BECD : YVXW Similarly, DGEF : WTVU Hence, option (b) is correct.