With CLAT 2022 just 2 days away, here’s what you need to keep in mind as you prepare for this exam. These important do’s and dont’s for CLAT will come in handy as you write the exam:
First things first: Get all the details right!
- CLAT 2022 Exam Date: June 19, 2022.
- CLAT Exam Timin: 2 PM to 4 PM.
- Print out your admit card, if you haven’t already.
- Check and recheck the address of your test centre. If it is entirely unfamiliar, try to visit the centre one day before, to figure out its exact location.
- Carry a valid ID card with you, like your Aadhaar Card.
- Print out and fill the Self-Declaration form beforehand as well.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the Admit Card properly. Do not skip that.
At the Test Centre
- Carry a Blue/Black ballpoint pen, a transparent water bottle, a face-mask, and a sanitiser with you.
- Don’t wear Digital Watches. Instead, wear an accurate analog one.
- Do not carry a mobile phone with you.
- Don’t bring any books to the test centre, keep your mind relaxed and calm. Last minute studying could be more harmful than beneficial.
- Reach the centre at least 30-45 minutes before the exam starts. Leave a buffer for any traffic you may encounter.
- Check your room number properly, to avoid any last-minute rush.
Important Do’s and Dont’s for CLAT Exam
- Handle the OMR sheet with care. Ensure that it is not torn.
- Leave a few minutes at the end for revision, and to attempt questions you didn’t get correct on the first try.
- Keep the negative marking in mind as you attempt questions.
- Fill in the bubbles on the OMR properly.
- Don’t answer two options for one question.
- Stay calm and focused. Don’t get distracted by the new surroundings of the test centre.
- Drink water if you feel stressed, keep yourself hydrated.
Remember, you’ve worked so hard for this. Dedication always pays.
All the best!